In addition to the early registration conference rates available until February 15, we are offering a “groundhog day” of a deal. Since Phil saw his shadow there is more than one chance to win!
- Register by February 9 and one registrant will be eligible to win a $150 Amazon gift card*
- Phil saw his shadow; so, if you register by February 9, two registrants will each be eligible to win a $50 Amazon gift card (the winner of the $150 Amazon gift card is not eligible to win a $50 gift card)*
*Refer to conditions and eligibility requirements.
The 2018 Annual Conference registration brochure is available – check out the groundhog deals. Start planning now for April 19-21, 2018, in Pasadena!
Conditions and Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for the $150 Amazon gift card or the two additional gift cards, you must register for full conference and payment must be included with your registration.
- Groundhog Day Chance - for individuals who register and pay for full conference by February 9 and were not selected in the first drawing (November 20) or the second drawing (December 15), your names will be placed in the Gobbler’s Knob burrow (Phil’s place). One groundhog will receive a $150 Amazon gift card. Winner will be notified by February 13.
- Phil’s Shadow Chance - for individuals who register and pay for full conference by February 9 and did not win the $150 Amazon gift card and were not selected in the first drawing (November 20) or the second drawing (December 15), two names will be drawn because Phil saw his shadow. Winners will be notified by February 13.
- But wait, for those individuals who registered and paid for full conference by November 20, December 15 or February 9 and did not win either complimentary hotel nights or gift cards, we will have a gift for you to pick up at the CAAEYC HUB at the Annual Conference in Pasadena.
- Individuals who registered for full conference between December 16 through February 9 are eligible for this Groundhog drawing.
- Gift Card Disclaimer - the gift card recipients will pick up their prize at the CAAEYC HUB at the Annual Conference in Pasadena on Friday, April 20, or Saturday, April 21, during Expo Hall hours. The gift card is non-transferable.
- How did we know Phil saw his shadow? We used the official Groundhog Day site. Check out the fun facts about Groundhog Day and Punxsutawney Phil: http://www.groundhog.org/about/about-groundhog-day/.
Who is Phil anyway? According to legend, if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow on February 2, there will be six more weeks of winter weather. If he does not see his shadow, there will be an early spring.