2018 CAAEYC Annual Conference & Expo
April 19-21, 2018, Pasadena, CA | Visit the CAAEYC Conference Website
My vision for CAAEYC is that the transition to the new structure is a smooth one, that members and chapters feel a sense of pride and belonging to CAAEYC and by extension, NAEYC. It is my hope that they become involved and active advocates for early childhood education with CAAEYC leading the way. During the next few years it will be important to look for opportunities to generate income to create a strong and sustainable affiliate that supports teachers, children and families and creates long lasting social change.
Gloria J. Davis
My vision for CAAEYC is to earn the right to be our members' first choice in a high performing, diverse and inclusive organization.
- For the organization to be a recognized leader in the field of early education.
- To increase the diversity and inclusion with focus on increasing the representation of our membership on every level of leadership.
- To leverage diversity for the growth of CAAEYC and the success of members and communities.
- To support the economic and social development of CAAEYC through leadership in research, strategic partnerships, donations grands and sponsorships.
- To continue enhancing and promoting newcomers (members) in the field of early education by providing advice and information.
AWARDS AND GRANTS APPLICANTS
The CAAEYC Awards and Grants Application Review Committee is finishing their evaluations of the applications. All applicants will be notified of their application status the week of March 5. In the meantime, if you have questions, call CAAEYC at 916-486-7750, or email email@example.com.
Full Site Search
Future Conference Dates
2019 CAAEYC Annual Conference & Expo
April 11-13, 2019 | Santa Clara, CA
2020 CAAEYC Annual Conference & Expo
Location TBD | Southern California
2021 CAAEYC Annual Conference & Expo
April 15-17, 2021 | Santa Clara, CA
Download Media Kit