The California Association for the Education of Young Children is dedicated to advancing excellence throughout the early care and education profession.
CAEYC envisions a respected professional workforce providing developmentally appropriate and culturally sensitive, high-quality, early care and education for all young children achieved through research, education, professional development and advocacy.
- Build Fiscal Sustainability
- Build a Strong, Unified Voice for CAEYC as Leading Advocacy Organization
- Increase Participation and Effective Communication (using People and Technology) at all Levels
- Build Stakeholder and Partner Relationships (common-value organizations)
- Create Efficient and Effective Governance Structure