|Monterey County||Carmel-By-The-Sea, Del Rey Oaks, Gonzales, Greenfield, King City, Marina, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Salinas, Sand City, Seaside, Soledad|
|San Benito County||Hollister, San Juan Bautista|
|Santa Cruz County||Capitola, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Watsonville|
We envision a network in the Monterey Bay area that acts on behalf of and in collaboration with this region building a strong, inclusive organization with a state and national voice, that creates opportunities inviting all early care and education partners to share ideas and learn from one another. Similar to the natural beauty, the agriculture and peoples, we envision a time when we celebrate a sense of abundance in early care and education as professionals, as families and as children in the present and in the future.
Calling all volunteers! The Central Coast Chapter needs your help, energy, and love.
We are currently training volunteers for committee work. There are committee positions available for the newsletter, conferences, accreditation, public policy, and membership.
Our Mission is to honor, serve and celebrate all of those who work with young children and families by:
- Sustaining a network of support for early care and education partners and professionals in the Monterey Bay region;
- Creating opportunities that allow all early care oand education partners to share ideas and learn form one another;
- Maintaining connections between NAEYC and CAAEYC to our local region;
- Acting on behalf of the rich diversity of our region by creating a strong, inclusive organization with a state and national voice;
- Responding to the emerging needs of the profession and our members;
- Promoting economic sustainability and a sense of abundance for early care and education professionals, families and children in the Monterey Bay Region.