Early Learning Advocacy Day
California District Attorneys Association - 921 - 11th Street, Suite 300 Sacramento, CA 95814
Registration is Now Open for the 2018 Early Learning Advocacy Day
We are excited to have Senator Connie M. Leyva and Kristin Shumacher, Budget Analyst for the California Budget Policy Center, join us for the annual Early Learning Advocacy Day on March 1, in Sacramento, California.
This all-day event will bring together early learning advocates from across California to "Seize the Moment for California's Youngest Children" and brief state legislators on why high-quality early learning programs are an essential investment for California and the nation.
Take the opportunity to:
- Participate in small-group visits with state legislators
- Learn about innovations in early learning taking place throughout California
- Meet and network with other early learning advocates
March 1, 2018
California District Attorneys Association (ELAD Meeting Location)
921 - 11th Street, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95814
Preliminary Schedule (subject to change):
- Registration, Networking, Coffee & Breakfast Snacks
- Speaker: Kristin Schumacher
- Legislative Visit Orientation and Planning
- Closing Speaker: Senator Connie Leyva
- Team Briefing & Networking Lunch
- Visits to Legislature - State Capitol
Find your State Senator and Assemblymember. You will need this information to register.