Early Learning Advocacy Day
California District Attorneys Association - 921 - 11th Street, Suite 300 Sacramento, CA 95814
Registration Is Closed for the 2018 Early Learning Advocacy Day
We are excited to have Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry and Kristin Shumacher, Budget Analyst for the California Budget Policy Center, join us for the annual Early Learning Advocacy Day on March 1, in Sacramento, California.
This all-day event will bring together early learning advocates from across California to "Seize the Moment for California's Youngest Children" and brief state legislators on why high-quality early learning programs are an essential investment for California and the nation.
Assemblymember Cecelia Aguiar-Curry
Kristin Shumacher, Policy Analyst
Take the opportunity to:
- Participate in small-group visits with state legislators
- Learn about innovations in early learning taking place throughout California
- Meet and network with other early learning advocates
March 1, 2018
California District Attorneys Association (ELAD Meeting Location)
921 - 11th Street, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95814
Preliminary Schedule (subject to change):
- Registration, Networking, Coffee & Breakfast Snacks
- Speaker: Kristin Schumacher
- Legislative Visit Orientation and Planning
- Closing Speaker: Assemblymember Cecelia Aguiar-Curry
- Team Briefing & Networking Lunch
- Visits to Legislature - State Capitol
Find your State Senator and Assemblymember.